Terms and Privacy
- All tickets will be checked and scanned on entry.
- Tickets can either be printed or, in the case of e-tickets, displayed on your mobile.
- Please bring a valid form of photographic ID with you to the event (please note, we only accept valid passports, foreign national ID cards, driving licences or Home Office approved PASS cards as identification and/or proof of age). If there is name on your ticket, you must provide valid photographic ID to match this name.
- Any fake, invalid or duplicate tickets will be rejected.
- Please ensure that you purchase your ticket(s) from an authorised ticket agent.
- Ticket sales are final. Refunds are only available for cancelled or postponed shows. Should a show be cancelled or postponed please check our social media platforms for more details.
- Age restrictions vary from event to event – please check the event listing before buying your ticket and ensure you bring ID with you (please note, we only accept photo ID which includes, valid passports, foreign national ID cards, driving licences as identification and/or proof of age).
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other visitors.
- Full body and bag searches will be carried out before entry is granted. Any refusal by the ticket holder to comply with such searches may result in refusal of admission or eviction from the venue without refund or compensation.
- Please note you are NOT permitted to take any of the following items into the venue; (“Prohibited Items”): illegal substances; legal highs or any other psychoactive substances; food; any form of liquid (including drinks and perfume); chewing gum; masks; torches; point and shoot cameras; bottles; weapons; ammunition; explosives; horns; whistles; drums; fireworks; or any other article which may be used as a weapon or missile, or which may, in our reasonable opinion, cause danger or disruption to visitors at the venue (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for a specific purpose).
- We reserve the right to confiscate any Prohibited Items. Anyone found in possession such items will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution. No refunds will be given to customers who are refused admission due to possession of Prohibited Items.
- If you have any specific reasons for bringing Prohibited Items into the venue (for example, because you have a dietary or medical condition), please contact us prior to the event at: email@example.com
- We operate a strict zero tolerance drugs policy. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances will be refused admission, ejected from the venue and may also be liable for prosecution.
- We reserve the right to pass your details on to the relevant authorities should we consider an offence or criminal act has taken place.
- We have a dedicated Welfare and Medics on site should you feel unwell.
- Regardless of the cause of your ill-health, our staff are trained to be non-judgemental with your well being placed with the utmost importance. Please let a member of staff know you feel unwell.
- Smoking (including the use of e-cigarettes) is permitted in designated outdoor smoking areas only. If you are caught smoking anywhere except for the designated outdoor smoking areas, you will be ejected from the venue without a refund.
- While attending the venue, you must observe any safety announcements that are made.
- Anyone throwing objects, including food or drink containers etc., will be removed from the venue without a refund.
- Crowd surfing and moshing are strictly prohibited.
- Certain areas of the venue may have specific capacity requirements. In these circumstances, a one in one out policy will be put in place.
- Should there be any changes to an event at the venue (such as opening times or artists), we will endeavour to let you know – however we suggest that you check our social media platforms for updates and set times etc. before attending an event.
- Where an event is cancelled, refunds will be processed in accordance with our promoter terms and conditions. Should a show be cancelled or postponed please check our social media platforms for more details/information.